One of the thinnest, lightest single ropes in its class from Ederlid. Size:30m – 30 metersColour: Green Brand Colour:Neon GreenDiameter::8.6mmProduct ID: 291200
712700304990 4052285692971 Designed to be as light as possible, the Canary uses an 8.6mm diameter thread to achieve an incredible 51g per meter. Claimed by Ederlid to be one of it’s thinnest / lightest ropes in its class it is designed for those wishing to move fast and light in the mountains.
A thicker sheath proportion used in the construction allows the Canary to highly robust whilst keeping the weight low. To improve its wear resistance the rope features Ederlid’s Pro Dry finish making it resistant to both dirt and moisture.
While the rope is certified to operate as a twin, double and single rope, it should be noted that Elderid sate that “when used as a single rope, this is not suitable for top rope or workout climbing”.
Featuring Elderid’s 3D lap coiling the Canary is ready to go out of the packet with no need to worry about tangles.
German engineering at it’s finest – the Canary from Elderid, for the send.
- When used as a single rope, not suitable for top-rope or workout climbing
- Long-lasting water-repellent and dirt-resistant, thanks to the Pro Dry finish
- Certified as a twin, double and single rope
- Water absorption less than 2% as per UIAA Water Repellent Test • 3D lap coiling enables instant use without tangles
- Weight Per Meter: 51g
- Diameter: 8.6mm
- Type: Single, Half & Twin
- Coiling: 3D lap
- Water protection: Pro dry and Thermo Sheild
- Sheath proprotion: 47%