A ventilated rock climbing helmet with an ultra-light Curv® shell that offers premium comfort and protection. Size:50-58 – SmallColour: White / blue Brand Colour:IcemintProduct ID: 330115
72057-100-329-0 4028545155432 The original Salathe was already a featherweight champion, but this latest model has shredded even more weight and the Salathe Lite is quite remarkably 20% lighter than its older brother. Edelrid have achieved this by replacing the classic ABS shell with Curv®, the latest generation of extremely high performance, thermoplastic material with similar properties to fibre-reinforced composites like carbon. This has resulted in a product that offers outstanding protection as well as excellent strength, rigidity and impact resistance, whilst being so lightweight you’ll barely know it’s there.
Keeping with the ultra-light theme, a core comprised of expanded polypropylene provides stability and reliable shock absorption. The helmet has been ergonomically-shaped with removable washable padding and so it can be used with ski goggles too. Fitted with large vents that provide a constant supply of fresh and heat to keep you at optimum temperature whilst you climb. This is enhanced by easily-adjustable harness straps and a fully-adjustable under-ear chin strap closure which all work to maintain a secure, comfortable fit and a small pack size.
Impact tested according to EN 12492 guidelines and complete with 2 clips at the front and an elastic strap at the back for headlamp attachment, the Edelrid Salathe Lite really is the ultimate ultra-light rock climbing helmet. “Play it safe” and guarantee safety and comfort with a helmet so weight-reduced you’ll hardly feel it on your head as you climb.
- Fully adjustable chin strap with closure system under the ear for greater comfort
- Ultra-light EPP core (expanded polypropylene) for outstanding shock absorption and high dimensional stability
- Easily adjustable harness straps for a secure fit, minimal pack size, and excellent ventilation
- Headlamp attachment with 2 clips at the front and an elastic strap at the back
- Large vents ensure a constant supply of fresh air and heat
- The helmet shape is specially designed for use with ski goggles
- Ergonomically-shaped interior with removable, washable padding
- Side/front/back impact tested according to EN 12492
- Robust hard shell made from innovative, ultra-light Curv® material in the upper and front areas for additional protection e.g. in the event of rockfall