Precise and customisable without excess weight, the K2 Anthem 100 MV GW is all-mountain performance ski boot. Size:23/23.5Colour: Black / blue / pink Brand Colour:Blue/CoralYear:2021Product ID: 275564
10E2401.1.G.235 886745894063 The Anthem range from K2 is one of the lightest true 100 flex boot available, packaged in a lightweight construction for maximum comfort and all mountain performance.
The Anthem 100 MV features a Powerlite shell constructed with four different stiffnesses of TPU optimising wall thickness to achieve a seamless balance of lightweight agility and power. This makes for effortless cruising anywhere on the mountain, cruising up and down stairs, or standing in the lift line on the pow day of the year waiting for first chair.
The Powerfuse Spyne in the rear of the shell adds strength and lateral stiffness for maximum responsiveness in every type of terrain, with Energy Interlock tech helps produce a smoother flex perfect for progressing skiers. Fastfit Entry utilises a soft TPU design for fast, easy entry and exit of the boot and is compatible with Gripwalk aftermarket outsoles.
- Powerlite Shell – 4 different stiffnesses of TPU and optimal wall thickness come together for high performance and lowest possible weight
- Powerfuse Spyne – The Y-shaped Spyne at the rear of the boot promotes smooth energy transfer in to the boot’s flex for responsiveness in all terrain and minimising jarring vibrations
- Energy Interlock – Rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell of the boot. The Interlock stretches when the boot is flexed forward, and the energy is released throughout the turn, creating a smoother, more natural flex
- Fastfit Entry – Softer TPU designed into the instep area of Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit
- Cuff Alignment Index – Dual sided cuff alignment for +/-2 degrees of cuff adjustment
- Luxfit Pro Liner – Pre moulded and lasted with Ultralon heat mouldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, pre moulded ankle pockets, and a medium density collar and foam package yielding performance with added comfort
- Replaceable Outsoles – Dual-injected soft and hard Thermo Plastic Urethane (TPU) for secure footing and increased life of the boots
- Binding Compatibility: Any accepting ISO 9523 Gripwalk. (Gripwalk, MNC, WTR, Sole.I.D., Tech/Pin *Only with Touring inserts*)
- Flex: 100 – Stiff
- Last Width: 100 mm
- Liner: Luxfit Pro Liner
- Walk Mode: Yes
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain
- Ski Boot Sole Compatibility: Bindings accepting Gripwalk soles under ISO 9523
- Condition: Brand New