Precise, comfortable, and versatile all-mountain Low Volume ski boot, from K2 Size:24/24.5 – UK 5.5Colour: Black / white Brand Colour:Black/WhiteYear:2021Product ID: 323311
10E2400.2.G 886745893677 The Anthem range from K2 is one of the lightest soft flex boots available, for maximum comfort and all-mountain performance.
The Anthem 80 LV features a Powerlite shell constructed with four different stiffnesses of TPU optimising wall thickness to achieve a seamless balance of lightweight agility and power. This makes for effortless cruising anywhere on the mountain, cruising up and downstairs, or standing in the lift line on the pow day of the year waiting for the first chair.
The Powerfuse Spyne in the rear of the shell adds strength and lateral stiffness for maximum responsiveness in every type of terrain, with Energy Interlock tech helping produce a smoother flex perfect for progressing skiers. Fastfit Entry utilises a soft TPU design for fast, easy entry and exit of the boot and is compatible with Gripwalk aftermarket outsoles.
These boots have a flex of 80 which places them at the beginner to intermediate end of women’s ski boots. As such we would recommend these boots for beginner or light intermediates skiers who are looking for comfort whilst progressing. The Anthem is also fitted with Gripwalk soles for better grip and comfort when walking.
- Powerlite Shell – 4 different stiffnesses of TPU and optimal wall thickness come together for high performance and lowest possible weight
- Powerfuse Spyne – The Y-shaped Spyne at the rear of the boot promotes smooth energy transfer in to the boot’s flex for responsiveness in all terrain and minimising jarring vibrations
- Energy Interlock – Rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell of the boot. The Interlock stretches when the boot is flexed forward, and the energy is released throughout the turn, creating a smoother, more natural flex
- Fastfit Entry – Softer TPU designed into the instep area of Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit
- Dual Cuff Alignment Index – Dual sided cuff alignment for +/-2 degrees of cuff adjustment
- Luxfit Pro Liner – Pre moulded and lasted with Ultralon heat mouldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, pre moulded ankle pockets, and a medium density collar and foam package yielding performance with added comfort
- Replaceable Outsoles – Dual-injected soft and hard Thermo Plastic Urethane (TPU) for secure footing and increased life of the boots
- Women’s Adjustable Cuff – Adjustable rear cuff support for Anthem boots that can be customized to fit with any calf shape
- Binding Compatibility – Any accepting ISO 9523 Gripwalk. (Gripwalk, MNC, WTR, Sole.I.D., Tech/Pin *Only with Touring inserts*)
- Flex: 80 – Soft
- Last Width: 98 mm
- Liner: LuxFit Pro
- Walk Mode: Yes
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain
- Ski Boot Sole Compatibility: Bindings accepting Gripwalk soles under ISO 9523
- Condition: Brand New