This all-mountain charger from K2 will tackle morning ice and afternoon slush with ease Size:153cmColour: Green / yellow / black Brand Colour:Black/YellowYear:2021Bindings :Marker ERC 11 TCx – Light QuikclikProduct ID: 277514
10E0403.268.1.153 886745082415 The 2021 Anthem 82 has been created as an easy-turning, user-friendly ski but this doesn’t mean it lacks in performance when pushed. These skis feature a Speed rocker/camber profile that is designed to allow for quick turn initiation, precise steering, and maximum stability on hard snow. With 82mm underfoot and a wide tip shape, the Anthem 82 sits comfortably in the all-mountain category, versatile enough to float on deep powder and charge fresh groomers.
When skis are light they require less effort to turn and ride, no one wants to be exhausted by lunchtime! The Anthem 82 has a Fir/Aspen Bio-Konic core which is stable and strong enough for intermediate skiers looking to progress. The BIO-Konic construction places dense heavier materials along the edge with lighter materials in the center to increase precision and stability without making the ski over-whelming and difficult to use.
In addition, the Anthem 82 skis feature K2’s Hybritech Sidewall. This is a blend between a grippy sidewall underfoot and a durable cap construction in the tips and tails. The Hybritech sidewall is lightweight and durable, whilst still giving ample grip through a turn. To ensure the flex is consistently running the length of the ski the Anthem uses ‘Correct Flex’ technology, which eliminates the overly stiff mid-section typically found on shorter length skis, yielding a smooth, consistent flex.
When improving your technique it helps to have a ski that is working with you during the turn. The Anthem 82 skis have a 14m turn radius which makes turns of all shapes and sizes possible.
- Hybritech Sidewalls – Sidewall underfoot adds precision and grip, whilst a cap construction in the rest of the ski reduces weight and increases durability
- Speed Rocker – short and low rise in the tip, with camber throughout, for quick turn initia- tion, precise steering, and maximum stability on hard snow.
- Correct flex – Eliminates the overly stiff mid-section found on shorter length skis, leaving a smooth and consistent flex profile optimised on every size from longest to shortest.
- BIO-Konic Carbon- BIOkonic construction places dense, heavier materials directly over the edges with lighter materials in the center of the ski for increased precision and stability, while retaining a large sweet spot..
- Designed For – 70% Piste / 30% All Mountain
- Rider Profile – Intermediate/Advanced
- Camber Profile – All-Terrain Rocker –
- Base –
- Flex – Forgiving / Medium
- Bindings – Included – Marker ERC 11 TCx Light Quikclik
- Binding Mounting – Easy to mount and adjust at home, tool free.
- Condition – Brand new – Factory waxed