K2 ski boots with a wide last and high instep, perfect for skiers looking to develop their skiing in comfort Size:23/23.5 – UK 4.5Colour: Black / blue / white Brand Colour:Black/BlueYear:2021Product ID: 275432
10D2602.1.G.235 886745835998 We’ve all been there before really haven’t we? Sore shins, grim toenails, the strangest pressure points… The list goes on of reasons we hate our boots!
The K2 B.F.C. W 70 fits like a slipper straight out of the box and thanks to its 103mm last and the easiest foot entry/exit on the market, comfort, and ease are at the forefront of this model. With K2’s famous Powerfuse Spyne Technology, this boot is really something special. This technology is only found on K2’s high-end boots to strengthen the B.F.C. W70 and to add lateral support to the shell for maximum responsiveness. All of this and the boot itself remain a true 70 flex for those easy turns on every run from groomers to bumps and powder!
K2’s handy cuff alignment feature allows you to add customisation to the upper cuff of the boot and fully replaceable/upgradeable outsoles not only add extra grip but increase your boot’s overall lifespan!
The B.F.C. W 70 is overall a boot filled with amazing tech! It features everything you need to ski anywhere you want without sacrificing a true fit and ultimate comfort.
- Powerfuse Spyne – The Y-shaped Spyne at the rear of the boot promotes smooth energy transfer in to the boot’s flex for responsiveness in all terrain and minimising jarring vibrations
- Energy Interlock – Rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell of the boot. The Interlock stretches when the boot is flexed forward, and the energy is released throughout the turn, creating a smoother, more natural flex
- Hands Free entry – Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry
- Cuff Alignment Index – Dual sided cuff alignment for +/-2 degrees of cuff adjustment
- Replaceable Outsoles – Dual-injected soft and hard Thermo Plastic Urethane (TPU) for secure footing and increased life of the boots
- Binding Compatibility – Any accepting ISO 5355 alpine soles. (Alpine, Gripwalk, MNC, WTR, Sole.I.D.)
- GripWalk Soles – For added grip and more natural walking motion
- Flex: 70 – Flex
- Strap: 40mm Velcro Powerstrap
- Liner: TPU Heat Moldable
- Ability Level: Beginner/Intermediate
- Mountain Profile: Alpine
- Condition: Brand New