The BFC 75 GW from K2 prioritizes ease of use and comfort, with a soft 90 flex these boots won’t tire your legs out. Size:23.0/23.5 – Mondo SizeColour: Black / white Brand Colour:Black/WhiteYear:2022Product ID: 312122
10F2602.1.G.235 886745933946 K2 have designed the all-new, lighter-weight BFC W 75 for female skiers who demand comfortable boots that are painless to put on and take off.
If your Looking to pull the trigger on your first pair of ski boots? The all-new BFC W 75 is for you. A roomy, women’s-specific fit, Hands Free Entry, and Cushfit Comfort liner mean the days of uncomfortable rental boots are behind you. Step into the BFC W 75 and begin exploring the mountain in comfort and confidence.
With a flex rating at the soft end of the spectrum, this boot is suitable for beginners or someone who just wants to remain comfortable all day with plenty of room around the toes. The boot features fully replaceable/upgradeable outsoles for extra grip. Therefore, the overall lifespan of the boot is much, much longer!
Overall, K2’s B.F.C. 75 Gripwalk is designed with Comfort, support, and style in mind!
- Powerfuse Spyne – The Y-shaped Spyne at the rear of the boot promotes smooth energy transfer in to the boot’s flex for responsiveness in all terrain and minimising jarring vibrations
- Hands Free entry – Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry.
- Cuff Alignment Index – Dual sided cuff alignment for +/-1 degrees of cuff adjustment
- Replaceable Outsoles – Dual-injected soft and hard Thermo Plastic Urethane (TPU) for secure footing and increased life of the boots
- Binding Compatibility – Any accepting ISO 9523 Gripwalk soles. (Alpine, Gripwalk, MNC, WTR, Sole.I.D.)
- Grip Walk – Innovative soles for better grip for walking and a more natural walking feel
- Flex: 85 – Flex
- Last Width: 103 mm
- Liner: TPU Heat Moldable
- Walk Mode: No
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain
- Condition: Brand New