An excellent ski for intermediates, this ski has a passion for all mountain fun! – comes with Marker M3 12 TCX Light QuickClik bindings mounted on a track system Size:163cmColour: Black / white / red Brand Colour:Black/RedGender:Adult UnisexYear:2020Bindings:Marker M3 12TCx LIGHT QUIKCLIKProduct ID: 257969
10D0007.242.1 886745765776 The iKonic 80 returns for 2020, with an altered shape but the same proven construction as the 2018 and 2019 model, along with a clean new graphic. The 2020 model picks up where the previous model left off, being one of the liveliest, fun and nimble skis for intermediates wanting to rip all over the mountain. The widened tip helps to power through the slush and crud as well as adding extra float for those sidecountry excursions, whilst the Konic technology continues to provide excellent power distribution.
The iKonic 80 skis include a fir and aspen wood core which is laminated with Triaxal fibre to give extra strength, power and to dampen out vibrations. This construction is perfect for those looking to perform high energy carving turns, as it’s not too stiff to be off-putting but still powerful enough for riders looking to charge! These skis feature a sidewall underfoot which is great for carving and hard snow control, as well as this the turn radius of 15.9 metres is great for both short, medium, and long carved turns.
The iKonic 80 skis have early rise in the tips, which allows the skis to smoothly glide over rough or cut up terrain. Furthermore the gentle early rise increases float in powder and soft snow, it is because of this that the iKonic 80 is a truly versatile resort ski, perfect for anyone that likes to mix it up and explore.
- K2 Konic Technology – A dense and strong core near the edges of the ski, combines with a light core in the centre. The result is strength exactly where it’s needed, but with no unnecessary weight. This makes for powerful turns, and super smooth transitions!
- Aspen / Fir – Paired with the Konic technology, lively Aspen wood runs through the centre of the core to give a powerful and consistent flex, whilst dense Fir runs along the perimeter of the ski for maximum power transfer to the edges
- Triaxial Braid – Interlocking strands of fibreglass surround the core to increase torsional rigidity without affecting the lively flex patterns found in a true wood core
- Hybritech Sidewalls – Half sidewall for precision and control, with half cap construction for a more durable and lightweight ski with easy turn initiation
- All Terrain Rocker – 70% camber underfoot gives grip and power on piste, whilst 30% rocker in the nose aids flotation in powder, and reduces the effort needed to initiate a turn
- Marker M3 11 TCX LIGHT Bindings – The perfect blend of comfort, safety and performance. The M3 system has a triple pivot tow and a twin cam heel for great power transfer, and a solid hold
- Designed For – 60% Piste / 40% All Mountain
- Rider Profile – Intermediate / Advanced
- Camber Profile – All Terrain Rocker –
- Base –
- Flex – Responsive
- Bindings – Included – Marker M3 11TCX LIGHT
- Binding Mounting – Easy to mount and adjust at home, tool free.
- Condition – Brand new – Factory waxed