Packed full of features but maintaining a lightweight construction, the K2 Mindbender 110 Alliance is a stiff flexing freeride boot for advanced skiers. Size:25/25.5Colour: Black / orange Brand Colour:Black/PeachYear:2022Product ID: 275554
10E2500.1.1.255 886745888116 The K2 Mindbender 110 Alliance offers the perfect blend between uphill mobility and downhill stability. Featuring a 1110 flex, 98mm last and a walk mode with 50° range of motion, this is an amazingly versatile all-mountain ski boot that’ll perform just as well on long ascents as it will on challenging descents.
The shell itself is constructed from a Pebax cuff which is perfect for response and energy transfer but also resistant to temperature changes which means your boot will perform as consistently in spring as it will in the depths of winter.
The clog of the boot is made using three different densities of TPU plastics, which is a ski boot fitters dream to modify and customise to your foot. The lower chassis of the boot is a hard density for maximum power transmission, the majority of the shell is a durable medium density which allows for great customisation and shock absorption, finally the top of the boot over the instep is a softer material for easy entry when opening the boot up so you wont have to fight your boot in the boot room.
A performance last width of 98mm should provide a precise fit for most riders with medium – narrow width feet, while the liners can be heat moulded to fit perfectly to the individual foot.
When disengaged, the Powerlock spyne walk mode unlocks the upper cuff from the lower shell and allows for a 50° range of forward and backward mobility. With pre installed tech inserts, Gripwalk soles and a boot that only weighs 1640g (In a 26.5) you have a boot that is perfect for long uphill ascents, touring and boot packing. On the way down and the Powerlock spyne engaged and you have a compromised 110 flex, this is the perfect stiffness for advanced riders who want enough support to take on anything the mountain has to offer and want quick response and drive from their boot.
- Powerlock Spyne – Offers 50° range of motion in hike mode and locks for an uncompromising 110 Flex
- Powerlite Shell – Extremely lightweight construction of just 1640g per boot.
- Forward Lean Adjustment – Offers varied forward lean depedning on the terrain or simply your preference
- Friction Free Cuff Pivot – Rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell of the boot. The Interlock stretches when the boot is flexed forward, and the energy is released throughout the turn, creating a smoother, more natural flex.
- Fast Fit Entry – Soft TPU material on the top of the boot for easy entry
- PrecisionFit Pro Tour Liner – This liner is built for ‘out of the box’ comfort, and is fully heat mouldable to create a comfortable custom fit and eliminate uncomfortable pressure spots
- Intergrated Tech Fittings – Tech inserts enable this boot to be compatible with tour pin bindings
- Flex: 110 – Stiff
- Last Width: 98 mm
- Liner: Heat Mouldable Tour Liner
- Shell: Custom Thermo Shell mouldable in store
- Walk Mode: Yes – 50°
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Freeride/Tour
- Ski Boot Sole Compatibility: Bindings accepting Gripwalk soles under ISO 9523
- Condition: Brand New