Lightweight medium flexing freeride boot for intermediate to experienced skiers, from K2 Size:27/27.5 – UK 8.5Colour: White / purple Brand Colour:White/PurpleYear:2020Product ID: 323250
10D2501.1.1 886745007678 The K2 Mindbender 90 Alliance offers the perfect blend between uphill mobility and downhill stability. Featuring a 90 flex, 100mm last, and a walk mode with 50° range of motion, this is an amazingly versatile all-mountain ski boot that’ll perform just as well on long ascents as it will on challenging descents.
The shell itself is constructed from a Pebax cuff which is perfect for response and energy transfer but also resistant to temperature changes which means your boot will perform as consistently in spring as it will in the depths of winter.
The clog of the boot is made using three different densities of TPU plastics, which is a ski boot fitter’s dream to modify and customise to your foot. The lower chassis of the boot is hard density for maximum power transmission, and the majority of the shell is durable medium-density which allows for great customisation and shock absorption. Finally, the top of the boot over the instep is a softer material for easy entry when opening the boot up so you won’t have to fight your boot in the boot room.
When disengaged, the Powerlock spyne walk mode unlocks the upper cuff from the lower shell and allows for a 50° range of forward and backward mobility. With pre-installed tech inserts, Gripwalk soles, and a total weight of only 1600g (In a 24.5) you have a boot that is perfect for long uphill ascents, touring, and boot packing. On the way down and with the Powerlock spyne engaged and you have 90 flex. This is the perfect stiffness for intermediate riders who want enough support to take on anything the mountain has to offer and want quick response and drive from their boot.
- Powerlock Spyne – Offers 50° range of motion in hike mode
- Powerlite Shell – Extremely lightweight construction of just 1600g per boot (In a 24.5)
- Forward Lean Adjustment – Offers varied forward lean depending on the terrain or simply your preference
- Friction Free Cuff Pivot – Rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell of the boot. The Interlock stretches when the boot is flexed forward, and the energy is released throughout the turn, creating a smoother, more natural flex
- Fast Fit Entry – Soft TPU material on the top of the boot for easy entry
- LuxFit Pro Tour Liner – Pre-molded and lasted with ULTRALON HEAT MOLDABLE FOAM. Features an asymmetric tongue, a medium density collar and foam package with a flex notch for increased range of motion while hiking.
- Intergrated Tech Fittings – Tech inserts enable this boot to be compatible with tour pin bindings
- Flex: 90 – Soft/Medium
- Last Width: 100 mm
- Liner: LuxFit Pro Tour
- Shell: Custom Thermo Shell mouldable in store
- Walk Mode: Yes – 50°
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Freeride/Tour
- Ski Boot Sole Compatibility: Bindings accepting Gripwalk soles under ISO 9523
- Condition: Brand New