K2 skis and all-mountain performance freestyle weapons with a reputation Size:159cmColour: Black / pink Brand Colour:BlackGender:WomensYear:2020Bindings:Ski OnlyProduct ID: 227725
10D0700.101.1.159 886745818366 The Missconduct by K2 is an industry-standard. It’s difficult to best this unique blend of power and finesse, and this shows in the number of times these skis have appeared on the podiums at high-profile freestyle ski competitions in recent years.
These skis are built tough and ride tough, but are playful and energetic – it’s a difficult balance to strike, but these skis are a favourite among pros and recreational users alike, so we think K2 have found a pretty great formula!
These skis have a versatile rocker/camber profile which is the best of both worlds – it gives both park and all-mountain performance. The 85mm waist is nimble enough to rip in the pipe and spin off the most fearsome of booters. Like to ride on-piste too? Well, the Missconduct can carve with the best of them; a Twintech sidewall guarantees grip so you can get on edge and lay some serious trenches.
The core is a lightweight and tough Aspen wood blend and will keep you stable on shaky landings and at high speeds. A medium flex means that skiers of all abilities from intermediate upwards will have a great time on these. So why not join the many riders already in love with the K2 Missconduct twin tips?
- All Terrain Rocker -70% camber underfoot provides a solid platform for charging the pistes, and gives plenty of pop when flying off kickers. 30% rocker in the nose and tail aid flotation in powder, and reduces the effort needed to initiate a turn
- TwinTech Sidewalls – Twin tip specific construction which increases the skis’ durability by reducing the harshness (angle) of the transition between the topsheet and sidewall so that there is less ski on ski damage. Urethane is also included in the sidewall to absorb shock
- Tip/Tail Hardware – These rivets increase durability by reducing the possibility of delamination
- Carbon Boost Braid Braiding – Braided fibreglass wraps the wood core to provide torsional rigidity for added control – also makes the ski energetic and responsive!
- Aspen Wood Core – Solid and dense for durability but still with plenty of pop
- Park Flex – Softer in the tip and tail with rigidity underfoot
- Swap Base – The bases of these skis can come in two different color ways, K2 interchange the colours of their bases to save waste
- Designed For – 60% Park & Pipe / 40% All-Mountain
- Rider Profile – Intermediate – Advanced
- Camber Profile – All Terrain Rocker-
- Base –
- Flex – Medium
- Bindings – Not Included –
- Binding Mounting – Will need to be professionally
- Condition – Brand new – Factory waxed