A Junior All-Mountain twin tip ski from K2 – Comes with Marker FDT 4.5 bindings mounted on a track system. Size:119cmColour: Pink / black Brand Colour:Pink – Base colours may differ from pictured.Gender:Child UnisexYear:2020Bindings:Marker FDT 4.5 – Din Range 1.5- 4.5Product ID: 261930
10D0807.209.1.119 886745012832 The Missy from K2 is a super versatile all-mountain twin tip ski for kids. With 72mm underfoot, the ski is well suited to quick edge-to-edge carving on hardpack, but still has enough width to float in soft snow when the freshies fall. An all-terrain rocker profile with a full twin tip shape means that it’s also a great option your little shredder’s first ventures into the park.
Positive camber underfoot gives a predictable but powerful and energetic feel to the ski, with excellent edge hold in firmer conditions. Rocker at the tip and tail, with a little elevation at the nose, aids turn initiation and gives superb control in all conditions. An easygoing medium flex works with the camber to give this ski a poppy and playful feel which will help to keep things fun!
The full cap construction keeps this ski durable and lightweight, while also improving the ride quality by giving the ski a smooth predictable feel, while a foam core keeps weight to minimum and gives an easy going flex. The hard-wearing extruded base requires little maintenance and minimal waxing and will stand up to the kind of wear and tear that sometimes comes with intrepid new skiers, so you know this tough little ski will last for seasons to come.
When your little one is ready to ditch the rental gear and explore the big mountain, they’ll need a ski to help them get to grips with all kinds of exciting new terrain. The Missy from K2 is a fantastic children’s ski that offers exceptional performance but will still keep things fun and playful in any and all conditions.
- Marker FDT 4.5 bindings – These skis come with a set of track-mounted Marker FDT 4.5 bindings, an excellent all-terrain binding for juniors. They have a DIN range of 2.0 – 7.0 ISO and a 70mm brake (these bindings do not come mounted to skis).
- DuraCap Construction – A molding process that envelopes the core and internal materials within the top layer of the ski. Cap skis are generally lighter weight and more forgiving.
- All-Terrain Catch Free Rocker – Designed for all ability levels, rocker makes this ski very easy to manoeuver through a variety of conditions.
- Foam Core – A foam core from tip to tail keeps weight to a minimum and gives a predictable flex pattern for a smooth ride
- Extruded Base – A hardwearing, low maintenance base that won’t require a lot of waxing
- Designed For – All Terrain
- Rider Profile – Beginner/Intermediate
- Camber Profile –
- Flex – Medium
- Bindings – Included – Marker FDT 4.5 – Din Range 1.5 – 4.5
- Binding Mounting – Will need to be professionally
- Condition – Brand new, factory waxed – Ready to Ride