Built to deliver power and precision, the Recon 130 LV from K2 is a high performing ski boot in a lightweight and customisable package. Size:28/28.5 – Mondo SizeColour: Orange / black / grey Brand Colour:Orange/GreyYear:2020Product ID: 316577
10C2002.3.1.285 886745768531 The Recon range from K2 is one of the lightest true 130 flex boot available, packaged in a lightweight construction for maximum comfort and all mountain performance. This Love Volume variant has a last width of 98mm suitable for riders with a slim foot profile or advanced to expert skiers looking for a performance fit to charge hard and fast.
The Recon 130 LV features a Powerlite shell constructed with four different stiffnesses of TPU optimising wall thickness to achieve a seamless balance of lightweight agility and power. As a result the Recon 130 only weighs in at 1650 grams per boot (at 26.5). This makes for effortless cruising anywhere on the mountain, cruising up and down stairs, or standing in the lift line on the pow day of the year waiting for first chair.
The Powerfuse Spyne in the rear of the shell adds strength and lateral stiffness for maximum responsiveness in every type of terrain, with Energy Interlock tech helps produce a smoother flex perfect for progressing skiers. Fastfit Entry utilises a soft TPU design for fast, easy entry and exit of the boot and is compatible with Gripwalk aftermarket outsoles.
With a heat mouldable shell and K2’s Powerfit Pro liner,r, the Recon 130 LV offers all the customisable features needed to secure that perfect fit. With a stiff flex rating of 130, which maintains consistent even when modifying the shell, means this boot is ideal for advanced to expert skiers wanting a high-performance boot that can rail early morning groomers and cut through afternoon bumps. With the addition of GripWalk soles to improve walkability and comfort, the Recon is a feature-packed lightweight all-mountain ski boot.
- Powerlite Shell – 4 different stiffnesses of TPU and optimal wall thickness come together for high performance and lowest possible weight
- Powerfuse Spyne – The Y-shaped Spyne at the rear of the boot promotes smooth energy transfer in to the boot’s flex for responsiveness in all terrain and minimising jarring vibrations
- Energy Interlock – Rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell of the boot. The Interlock stretches when the boot is flexed forward, and the energy is released throughout the turn, creating a smoother, more natural flex
- Fastfit Entry – Softer TPU designed into the instep area of Powerlite shell for quick and easy entry and exit
- Cuff Alignment Index – Dual sided cuff alignment for +/-2 degrees of cuff adjustment
- Precision Fit Pro Liner – Pre moulded and lasted with Ultralon heat mouldable foams. Features an asymmetric tongue, pre moulded ankle pockets and a high density power collar for a firm but comfortable performance fit
- Replaceable Outsoles – Dual-injected soft and hard Thermo Plastic Urethane (TPU) for secure footing and increased life of the boots
- Flex: 130 – Very Stiff
- Last Width: 100 mm
- Liner: Precision Fit Pro Liner
- Walk Mode: Yes
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain
- Binding Compatibility – Compatible with all standard alpine bindings under ISO 5355 and bindings marked as MNC (Multi-norm compatible)
- Condition: Brand New