This freestyle twin tip K2 ski’s snappy and poppy feel will leave you itching to do one more lap of the park Size:159cmColour: Black / orange / white Brand Colour:Black/PeachYear:2021Bindings :Ski OnlyProduct ID: 275855
10E0303.101.1.159 886745872030 The K2 Sight is a staple freestyle ski with its versatility and durability highly praised, and used by pro riders such as Birk Irving. This is a ski that will perform on rails, big kickers, and jibbing all over the mountain.
An Aspen core works in tandem with K2’s Carbon Boost Braid and Triaxial Braid to provide power, pop, and stability. The Aspen core is a brilliant material for keeping the ski light, perfect for reducing the swing weight to pop spins, but also resilient and durable for endless park laps. The Carbon Boost/Triaxial braid retains the ski’s natural and consistent flex and enhances the life and pop of the ski, so you get a durable and stable ski that keeps its camber profile for longer than in the past.
The softer flex of the Sight in comparison to the larger K2 Poacher means it’s more accessible for intermediate riders looking to develop their park skills. The softer flex also means it’s easier to spin quickly and pop more on and off rails, great for the more technical freestyle tricks. Early rise in the tip and tail of this twin tip makes buttering easy and switch riding effortless.
These energetic twin tips have a flex designed to support all-mountain skiing. Therefore, riders can ski pistes and ride fast with ease. However, the natural flex still allows for buttering and jibbing. We recommend these skis for intermediates and up who ride park, pipe, and all-mountain freestyle.
- All Terrain Rocker – Positive camber underfoot gives plenty of pop and snap with rocker in the nose and tail for easier turn initiation and less chance of catching an edge
- TwinTech Sidewalls – A sidewall increases precision and response with a cap rolled over the top for increased durability and impact absorption
- Carbon Boost Braid- Longitudinal carbon stringers woven into the triaxial braid for added pop and rebound
- Aspen Wood Core – Solid and dense for durability but still with plenty of pop
- Tip & Tail Hardware – Metal rivets to add durability and prevent delamination
- Designed For – 70% Park & Pipe / 30% All-Mountain
- Rider Profile – Intermediate – Expert
- Camber Profile –
- Base –
- Flex – Medium to Stiff
- Bindings – Not Included
- Binding Mounting – Will need to be professionally .
- Condition – Brand new, Factory waxed – Ready to Ride!